1909 Sanborn Map
Lots in 2003
- 1909 – One story wooden office structure
- 1923 – wooden structure
- Bendix Home Laundry
- 1973 – Current structure built
- Thompson Insurance Agency
- Monroe Block was a two story building
- Building owned by Wayne Steinbaugh
- Max Bain’s barber shop was in the front on the west side. The rest of the building housed Steinbaugh’s boat and outboard motor business.
- Walt Nielsen jewelry store was there in late 1950s
Dick Lippincott was remembering
- 1920s – P.Z. Wilson’s Drygoods and Shoes
- 1930 – Judge Harold Madsen’s Hatchery
- 1930 – Implement dealership
- 1940-45 – B.F. Lundt
- Monroe Block building raised and new building constructed.
- Appleby’s Furniture Store, 1946 (this was still Appleby’s at least until the late 1960s and perhaps into the early 1970s)
- Reyzlik’s Hardware Hank
- Reyzlik’s Ace Hardware
Gambles Store was run by Clarence Schreiner.
Gambles Store was in the Mayle Building Before Blue Goose Store.
Blair Historic Preservation Alliance | P.O. Box 94 | Blair, Nebraska 68008 | email@example.com