1909 Sanborn Map
Lots in 2003
- Fitch’s Tavern (clarification needed)
- Next to the tavern there were one or two old houses on lots 20 and 21.
- 1953 – Clothing Store — Nelson Brothers Gus Nelson
- Bowling alley was west of Nelson’s (clarification needed)
- Mid 1980s – Micro Smart Printing
- In 1930s it was Thornberg Grocery.
- Soll Brothers grocery was there in the 1950s and 1960s in old an wooden building.
- 1964-65 Hobby Hut (more information needed)
- Late 1960s Medicine Chest (more information needed)
- The Danish American Archive and Library occupied the remodeled builing in 2011.
- 1909 Creamery
- County Extension Office
- Ahead of the Curve
- Hancock Allis Chalmers farm machinery, managed by Herb Nelson (also lot 25?) later became International Harvester.
- Bob Autenrieth and Jerry Wilson bought the business in 1976.
- Jensen’s Used Furniture
- Ortmeier’s Appliances
- Radio Shack
- US Cellular
- ACME Fabric and Quilt Company
Blair Historic Preservation Alliance | P.O. Box 94 | Blair, Nebraska 68008 | email@example.com