1909 Sanborn Map
- 1902 – Mayle and Hungate Buildings. According to Dick Lippincott, Fred Mayle had a confectionary shop on the lower level.
- 1909 – Gutschow General Merchandise
- 1923 – Christensen’s Groceries and Meats
- 1930s – 2nd Floor was Dr. Mead’s Dental Office
- 1950s – Blue Goose Super Store
- 1970s – Gibson’s Discount Department Store, later became Pamida
- 2003 – Eagles Social Hall
View looking northwest down Washington Street from the old Walker Avenue (now 16th street) intersection – Note the two story Mayle and Hungate Building on the right. Original Halftone Post Card – Nathan Krämer Collection Catalog No. DWT-0055
Gutschow General Merchandise
Looking towards the west from the corner of old Walker Avenue (now 16th Street). Mayle & Hungate Building is on the right side. Halftone scan Published: Cover of 1998 Calendar disk from E Gentzler Catalog No. DWT-0011
A picture from the 1950s, looking west.
Blair Historic Preservation Alliance | P.O. Box 94 | Blair, Nebraska 68008 | email@example.com