Home > Archive > Business Overview > City Light Plant
City Light Plant
- a.k.a. Electrical Light Works
- Built between 1886 & 1889 in Block 26 of the Original Town Section
- Just West of Walker (today 16th street) on the north side of the Railroad tracks.
- Rebuilt in Block 27 between 1909 & 1923
Blair Historic Preservation Alliance | P.O. Box 94 | Blair, Nebraska 68008 | firstname.lastname@example.org