Adjust the text size
C. C. Crowell House – 2138 Washington Street
This house is one of two in Blair listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The Crowell House was built in 1901 by Christopher Columbus Crowell, Jr. and is transitional in style, exhibiting both Queen Anne and Neo-Classical Revival details.
Once owned by the Son of Rev. Hans Peter Bertelsen. Owned by ENCORE in the 1970s. Owned and refurbished by Jane Hansen Gilbert and Brent Gilbert. Owned by Dana College as the official home of the College President — Dr, Myrvin & Mrs. Anne Christopherson until 2005.
137 N. 20th Street
1920 Sears Home in the Elsmore style.
129 N 21 Street
Built in 1926 by Julius Petersen and later purchased later by Louis Rasmussen. In 1959 it was purchased by Emmett & Betty Rogert.
2057 Front Street
(Model No. 12050) Former owners were: Jim & Eunice Scheffler, Mrs. Paulsen. The house at 323 S. 16th Street is another example of this same Mission style architecture.
Blair Historic Preservation Alliance | P.O. Box 94 | Blair, Nebraska 68008 | firstname.lastname@example.org